Custom Interface Design
The Contact Automation platform was designed to accommodate any type of customer specific interface required to maximize the return on investment of the IVR platform. Utilizing industry standard technologies such as Microsoft SQL server and Visual Studio .NET, we can quickly deploy highly efficient back end interfaces that meet or exceed all customer specific requirements. We have deployed real time solutions for existing customers using the following technologies:
- VPN Connections to remote customer databases utilizing ADODB and ODBC via Microsoft SQL Server.
- XML POST to remote customer web server utilizing both legacy ASP and ASP.NET.
- Visual Studio .NET web services allowing customers to remotely manage customer specific IVR data on the Contact Automation platform.
- Low level TCP/IP socket interfaces to remote customer applications utilizing 128 bit encryption to guarantee data security.
- Automated transfers of voice data collected in the IVR directly to customers via FTP.
All Contact Automation real time interfaces are designed specifically for a customer automation requirement. We can also analyze existing business process and provide suggestions for designs based on successful implementations for other customers.
Not all automation solutions require real time interfaces. At Contact Automation, we can import data into the IVR platform or export data from the IVR platform in any customer specific format required. These tasks can be automated to send and receive via Email, FTP, HTTP POST, or any other format the solution may require.